EAS grad students participated in the Structure class field trip with Professor Kidder to the Hudson Valley Fold Thrust belt. Students mapped folds, faults, the Taconic unconformity, and successfully weathered a surprise thunder storm.
- EAS field trip to the Hudson Valley
- New study abroad program on Environmental Field Methods this summer in Greece
- Art – Science Collaboration at the Ann Arbor Film Festival and room 107 of Marshak Building
- Congrats to Prof Luo on his collab with NASA’s $177 Million Research Grant
- Congratulations on our new NASA Grant, 2021-2024