Congratulations to our graduate student Laura Logozzo, who received a Graduate Student Fellowship by the Smithsonian Institution for her research proposal on: “Microbial Degradation of Marsh-Exported Carbon”. Laura will be spending her summer at the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center in Annapolis, working with Prof Maria Tzortziou and Collaborators Patrick Neale and Patrick Megonigal to study the quality of organic matter exported from tidal wetlands.
- EAS field trip to the Hudson Valley
- New study abroad program on Environmental Field Methods this summer in Greece
- Art – Science Collaboration at the Ann Arbor Film Festival and room 107 of Marshak Building
- Congrats to Prof Luo on his collab with NASA’s $177 Million Research Grant
- Congratulations on our new NASA Grant, 2021-2024